GAM is looking for a Full time Sales Representative in Los Angeles.
If interested contact / submit resume to
Below is the full posting.
GAMPRODUCTS, INC. IS SEEKING A SALES REP TO PROMOTE AND SELL OUR SPECIAL EFFECTS LIGHTING MERCHANDISE TO EXISTING AND NEW CUSTOMERS NATIONALLY. We are looking for a self motivated person with sales experience as well as a background in theatre or film lighting preferred. Clients include our existing dealers and lighting designers in theatre, film, architecture and academia.
Title: Sales Representative/Los Angeles, CA
Department: Sales Division
Reports to: Sales Manager
GAMPRODUCTS is looking for a Sales Rep to promote and sell our special effects lighting products to existing and new customers nationally. Experience in theatre or film lighting preferred. Clients include lighting designers in theatre, film, architecture, academia and our distributors.
Responsible for sales activities from lead generation through close. Implements an agreed upon Plan to increase existing sales. Works within the sales and customer service teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, sales expansion.
• Generate sales via new and existing contacts in theatre, academia, lighting design, dealers.
• Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge of all GAM products
• Complete understanding of pricing and quote procedures
• Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale
• Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients
• Utilize and expand existing database of contacts via referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling, email, and networking.
• Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
• Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals to maximize revenue and increase market share.
• Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory.
• Represent GAMPRODUCTS at multiple trade shows throughout the year.
Relationships and Roles:
• Maintain strong customer service to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
• Willingness to travel and work some weekends for trade fairs and conventions
• Must have vehicle
• Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
• Strong computer skills.
• High energy, self motivated individual.
• Knowledge of film/tv, theatrical or architectural lighting preferred
• Several years of outside sales experience desired
Base Salary plus commission
Medical, 401K, life insurance