Best Fog machine for under $500

csilvia9

Hi, Im looking for a new fog machine. Something that has good output relatively quiet and not too big. The next effect I need to use it for is the Wizard of Oz witch appearing scene. I was looking at
Chauvet Geyser Jr.

Has anyone had any experience with this machine? They also have a full size version but the reviews I read on Amazon were not good.
If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.

THank you

Are you looking to purchase a fog machine to add to your inventory, or for just this one show? Do you want the LED abilities of the Geyser Jr, or is that just an added bonus?

Are you looking to purchase a fog machine to add to your inventory, or for just this one show? Do you want the LED abilities of the Geyser Jr, or is that just an added bonus?

I'd also like to know the answer to what's the best one under $500. The last couple times we used ours we had some glitches, so it may be time to replace it. No, I don't even remember exactly what it is, the last time it got taken out and used was well over a year ago, and I just don't recall.

Looking to add it to my inventory, my old fogger is all fogged out. I really like the LED abilities but not a deal breaker, I can always add LEDs to something. Any suggestions would be great

I personally use an old F-100, and from my research, the F-100 is a classic workhorse for the industry. I've never had any problems with mine. The updated version is the FQ-100, which runs between $600-$700.

BMI Supply has a few other foggers under $500, including the Rosco Mini-V Fog Machine, the Martin Magnum 1200 Fog Machine, Chauvet Geyser, and Chauvet Hurricane. Might be a good place to start for reviews and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back