Chauvet Color Strip Help

I have a couple of Chauvet Color Strip fixtures, each have 1 or 2 burnt out led diodes. Both fixtures are out of warranty and I would like to replace the burnt out diodes myself. My question is does anyone know what the type of diode I need to replace it with for this fixture?

Let's light up the bat signal for @Ford.

I'm sure he can tell you who to call at Chauvet for parts.

You could probably mess around and buy LED's somewhere else, but in order for the color to match you are going to need the exact part. Although it's more than you want to pay and does seem a little wasteful, it makes sense from the manufacturer's point of view to only stock a bunch of replacement PCB's rather than have every individual part of the PCB/LED system on hand. $80 each seems reasonably priced to me.

Hmmm. @Ford must be on Vacation. He usually responds in a couple hours and it looks like he hasn't been online for a week. Hang in there @chazbone17, Ford will respond with official Chauvet help.

What color LEDs [and how many] do you need for your COLORstrips?

I'd suggest purchasing the replacement board. Once it has been swapped out, you'll now have plenty of replacement diodes on hand for future needs.

Chazbone17,

I never received your shipping address.
If you want the replacement LEDs free of charge, please PM me your shipping address so I can get them out to you.
Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back