Chauvet Symbols for VWX

scotteckers

Has anybody come across "official" Chauvet symbols for Vectorworks? I have resorted to using StudioSpot symbols for my Chauvet movers -- which works fine for what I need -- but it would be nicer to have the "real thing".

All of our Chauvet Professional fixtures (Legend, Q, COLORado, Ovation, COLORdash, Iluminarc) have been sent to Vectorworks, and should be appearing in their next library release. The Chauvet DJ (Intimidator, Slim Par, etc) are going in to them in the next couple weeks to be built.

Feel free to contact me directly, if I can help.
-Ben Dickmann
Product Manager
Chauvet Professional

All of our Chauvet Professional fixtures (Legend, Q, COLORado, Ovation, COLORdash, Iluminarc) have been sent to Vectorworks, and should be appearing in their next library release. The Chauvet DJ (Intimidator, Slim Par, etc) are going in to them in the next couple weeks to be built.

Feel free to contact me directly, if I can help.
-Ben Dickmann
Product Manager
Chauvet Professional
Thanks for your reply! I look forward to seeing your symbols in upcoming Vectorworks releases.

I just downloaded the latest Vectorworks release for Service Pack 4 and it did not have any Chauvet symbols added in. Just wanted to check to see if they made this release, or see if I'm somehow missing something. I'm still fairly new to VW. If they will not be available through VW for a while, is there any way to get a few fixtures that I am using for a room I am currently building?

Check you PM.

Yes.
We have been advised by VW that all Chauvet Symbols will be in the 2015 release of the software. In the meantime, we have a copy of them and can distribute to those with an active subscription as need warrants. Please contact me via PM if you need them, and I will be happy to assist.

Yes.
We have been advised by VW that all Chauvet Symbols will be in the 2015 release of the software. In the meantime, we have a copy of them and can distribute to those with an active subscription as need warrants. Please contact me via PM if you need them, and I will be happy to assist.

Just an FYI, they didn't seem to make it in the 2015 release :(

I have e-mailed Vectorworks about this issue and they assure me that the files are available on their website for download.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back