Controlling warehouse stock

NetBios

Hi guys

How do you control and keep your warehouse stock updated? I'm looking for some kind of program that I can control our warehouse stock with.
Like if we have 2 gigs one weekend, then I would like to assign the necessary equipment used to these two gigs, and then be able to see whats still at the warehouse.

Hope you guys can help me.
Kind Regards.

I'm thinking a bar code system with hand held scanners. I don't have any experience with them, but I'm sure there are several good brands out there.

There are several rental organization programs out there depending on your needs. It sounds as if you have a smaller operation and may not need to invest in bar code scanners, but I may be wrong. It has been a few years since I have worked in the rental industry, so I can't say which is the best. Here are a few:
Rental Tracker - Rental Software - Website Main Screen
Audio Visual Rental Store Software, AV Rental Management Software, Rental Management Software for Audio Visual Industry
AVRentalDB
RentalPoint Software : Audio Visual : Audiovisual Staging : AV Equipment Rentals : Sound Lighting Hire : Audio Visual hire : Lighting Party : Prop Rental : Computer Rental Software : Rentp.com
R2 Rental Software for the Equipment Rental and AV Industry

Quick disclaimer here, I work in engineering and installation, so I really don't know how well or not this system works. Our rental division uses a program called Hire Track. It allows you to assign and track rental units, crew and vehicles and other aspects of event planning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back