EDI wall station

Dillweed

Hello people! I am a 10th grade sophomore and we have a main wall mounted EDI station back stage and to second station in the dimmer room then two on off switches in the auditorium next to the entrances I will try to get some pictures latter and post them. What I'm trying to figure out is what the model is and if there's a manual for it to be reprogrammed, the lighting presets don't make sense and would like for them too also wondering if there's a way for the on off switched to turn on the house light and the stage work lights?

Is it a panel that has about 10 faders and a master fader on it? This is known as a stage backup panel. If this is the one you have it is programmed on the front of the dimmer rack itself though the analog matrix on the control unit towards the bottom.

From what I can see you need a special handheld programmer to change the configurations. Not sure where you can even find one, maybe someone here has one or can point you in a better direction.

That's a common form of preset station. You can record levels of the sliders to buttons for fast and easy lighting. You might have some set for rehearsal, concert, meeting, cleanup, movie or whatever happens that doesn't require a light board operator.

The floppy disk will allow for reprogramming. I can't ID the exact product from the pics, but they did several of that type. Chances are good that no programming is needed, you just need to know how use the station. I suggest contacting http://ediserviceandrepair.info/ If he can't tell you, nobody can.

Hello people! I am a 10th grade sophomore and we have a main wall mounted EDI station back stage and to second station in the dimmer room then two on off switches in the auditorium next to the entrances I will try to get some pictures latter and post them. What I'm trying to figure out is what the model is and if there's a manual for it to be reprogrammed, the lighting presets don't make sense and would like for them too also wondering if there's a way for the on off switched to turn on the house light and the stage work lights?
That is the EDI mark 10 dimmer rack. The manual is in the post from JohnD. The remote is for a hand held remote. The dmx is... dmx input. I believe you can plug an Omega console in and select a menu to program it. It's been a long time since I've been in there. You may be able to set the look you want with your current board, hold the learn button and push A (or B or whichever). The floppy disk is to save the program or load one in.

RickR posted the guys who will know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back