Enttec DMX Pro On DMXIS software

Marc Indo

Hello, I've been looking at different MAC softwares and I'm going to go with Enttec. I've notice there is a lot of programs that support Enttec DMX Pro. I like the look of thee DMXIS software and the D-Pro software. Both units work with the DMXIS hardware usb device but i can only see that Enttec DMX pro is supported by D-Pro, so does any one know if the Enttec DMX pro will work with the DMXIS software?

Its just for future uses really as the Enttec dmx pro has more options and is supported by many programs. I want to get the Enttec DMX Pro and use the DMXIS software

If I remember right, DMXis comes with its own USB/DMX dongle.

It does, there is a DMXis Hardware unit is called DMXis like the program but the Enttec DMX pro has a lot more options with different programs, so your not limited to the using the DMXis program (and D-Pro program from enttec) I haven't seen the mention of the DMXis unit being used with other programs. So i think it would be better to the get the DMX pro but don't want to get it incase it doesn't (i need it for a show this coming Wednesday)

It does, there is a DMXis Hardware unit is called DMXis like the program but the Enttec DMX pro has a lot more options with different programs, so your not limited to the using the DMXis program (and D-Pro program from enttec) I haven't seen the mention of the DMXis unit being used with other programs. So i think it would be better to the get the DMX pro but don't want to get it incase it doesn't (i need it for a show this coming Wednesday)
The DMXIS (hardware/software bundle) is meant as a stand alone option. If you are looking to have more options then you are correct, the DMX USB Pro Mk2 would be your best bet. 2 universes and a lot of software support..some of it free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back