Automated Fixtures ETC Element/Chauvet Intimidator wash zoom 350

Try this. Merge this showfiles fixtures into your current showfile.

Change the patch TYPE of the fixtures to this custom fixture type.

Should fix the issue for you.

What I did was copy the original, then changed Zones 2-4 "RGBW" channels to R2, G2, B2, W2, R3, G3...B4, W4

Giving you separate control over each zone. - Now what this is going to limit you doing is using the color picker to choose colors for each zone, it will only control zone 1.

Alternatively , you could set up a pixel map for this (Don't know how many fixtures you have) And You would be able to create some really easy, great custom effects.

The Pixel Map is pretty easy to setup. And you can do it by channel number, as opposed to address, since you already have the fixture patched in. The only kicker if you do it that way, is you will have to have the main intensity of all the Intimidators at full in order to see output at the fixture from the media server. I usually do this on a Submaster.

PM me for more info or questions.

-B

Attachments

• Intimidator 350 WashZm w Zones.zip
    292.9 KB · Views: 154
Check your patch, are the zones patched as part fixtures of the primary fixture? I don't know how multipatch fixtures work on the Element, but in some cases I think that they'll patch multiple parts to the same fixture - for instance, fixture 1 part 2 might get you a zone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back