ETC NET3 Concert software

xander

Has anybody here used ETC's Net3 Concert suite? I know it is mainly for systems designers and installs, but I was looking to try and use it for system maintenance and setup. I have connected to the network but cannot see anything in the Concert's device window. Does the system have to have a Conductor online to get the system configuration from? I kind of assumed that it would be able to discover all of the devices on the network on it's own and then I would be able to make a system configuration from there.

My only guess is that I need a wired connection to the network, not the Wifi AP I tried? Any tips would be helpful. Tried ETC forums but they are unusable.

-Tim

That is a lot of info to go over a wireless connection. And it is constantly moving back and forth. ETC always recommends a wired connection for configuration and control except for RFR

So it acts much the way I imagined it would now with a wired connection. At first glance it appears that everything is working fine, but then I noticed that in the dimmer rack view, it shows the mode as Normal for every dimmer when I have a lot of Dimmer Doubled dimmers. This makes be wonder if it is working fully. Is there a setting somewhere in the racks' CEM to have it relay this type of information or what? What could I be doing wrong?

Thanks,
-Tim

Try selecting the dimmer racks and right click. There should be an option for retrieve device config.

Joe B.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back