Favorite X32 tutorials?

Jay Ashworth

My home facility, the Catherine Hickman theater in Gulfport, just got an X32 to replace their old beat up Mackie 32-8.

I'm going to go grab the pdf manual which I assume exists, but I'm wondering if anybody has any particular favorite live YouTube demos of how to run the board that they'd like to point out to me...

Drew brasher. His are good. He has completely new to audio and more advanced. Also revolution worship has some good ones too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only learned using the manual & quick start guides basically. A youtube video may help you pick it up quicker if you can't get free time on the board but I say the best way to learn it is to read the manual & play with it.

It's really not all that complicated I think. Just going through all the menus myself I learned a ton.

Yeah; I'm going through Behringers hour long webinar now. I will probably get a couple hours of darktime before load in, but I have to light this one too, so I wanted to get the most out of those couple hours.

Yeah I found Drew's videos, and they were very impressive. I looked at the weekend, and it is out of date. Nobody seems to be updating it for newer versions of the firmware, merging actual documentation, rather than merely the release note copy, into the relevant pages.

I see that the Midas version of the manual was released about 5 days ago, but, well it includes newer features like RTA, it still does not seem to-for example-for them eyes what the safeties actually safe.

I am hoping the documentation situation cures itself at some point in the reasonably near future.

And for the record, Timmy, I know how to use Google, yes. The question was "are there things people /recommend/?" Google won't tell me that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back