Fixture shootouts

For a live music production company, we do mostly one offs ranging from country to rock 3 months in the summer is outdoor shows otherwise indoors

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Anywhere between 20 and 60 feet, I can use these fixtures however I see fit as for being the ld for the one offs has its advantages.

Still up in the air will know more next quarter. I'm estimating a package of 12-16.

Gotta love that! What else is on your rig? I had the FLX in for demo a couple of weeks ago and I was a fan. It's middle ground between the 35r profile and the 15r pro and it can function as a spot and a beam depending on the mode. Those sit at about $6500(MAP) per unit. HES also has a solaspot CMY pro w/ a roadcase at that price point. I can help arrange demo's on units if you would like. PM your location?

We function primarily as a Rock and roll production company. Our current rig consists of 180k par rig, with dimming. Console upgrade is coming before we jump into the world of automated fixtures but I'd like to get a plan going on which fixutres and cost point. We'd also be looking at cabling, such as power and data. Other fixtures we are looking at is the Elation Platinum wash ZFX Pro XL

Actually was planning on using it in the advanced mode and build myself some effects using specific pixels

I actually can't stand hog. The fixtures are also heavier than what I'd like, a lot of the time it's me hanging them solo

What's your flavor sir? Knowing you run solo switches things up a bit..... What are your thoughts on the Aura XB's? They are really easy to cross rent right now which could even help if you have an off season. They are cheaper than either of the lights and considerably lighter.

What's your flavor sir? Knowing you run solo switches things up a bit..... What are your thoughts on the Aura XB's? They are really easy to cross rent right now which could even help if you have an off season. They are cheaper than either of the lights and considerably lighter.
Don't know I'll have to check them out. We are an avolites dealer and I'm a big fan of the new arena

Users who are viewing this thread

Back