GrandMA on PC sort of connecting?

Dkick

So I'm connecting the "GrandMA on PC" to the "MA 3D" Software. when start a station to connect it shows up but it only gives me a blue heart in the 3D software so I cant control my lighting. I am using a laptop and a PC so they are trying to connect over to devises. Anyone else have this problem and any ideas?

Thanks

So you are using 2 separate computers? one Running ONPC on the other MA3D. You will need this to be on a hardwired network. MA won't connect over wifi. Sorry if the following seem rudimentary, but I find its best to get back to basics.

-Make sure both computers are in the same IP range, usually 192.168.x.x, only the last octet(the last digit) should be different on each computer. you have to relaunch the program after making changes.
-Start a session in OnPC
-open MA3D, you should see the session name at the bottom, click the session, then press join.
-your 3d screen should populate with the fixture information from the onpc show file.

IF you run both on the same computer, the IP on both should be set to 127.0.0.1. This is a loopback between the two programs.

Also, ma-share.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Back