1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, from Texas

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by kmontagne, Mar 28, 2009.

1. kmontagne

kmontagne New Member

Hello,

I am Kevin Montagne. I have been involved in the technology industry for 25+ years. I became fascinated by the lighting industry in the late 1990s. In 2002 I formed a lighting company, Litkam, Inc. My work has primarily involved lighting consulting, design and programming (WholeHog III) in concerts, conferences and special events. I also work with churches to install new lighting systems or to help them upgrade their existing setup. I also do some freelance work as lighting crew chief and/or technical director. I rarely do any work in the theatre although many of the church productions are structured shows similar to a theatre show.

I am an avid reader of many lighting forums, sites and magazines. Somehow I only recently stumbled across ControlBooth. I look forward to reading through the forums here and hopefully being able to contribute along the way.
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  2. cdub260

cdub260 CBMod CB Mods

Welcome aboard Kevin.

You should find that controlbooth is a helpful and informative site, with a diverse range of knowledge and experience.

We also have several other CB members from the country known as Texas.:mrgreen:

I, however, am not one of them. I come from the planet California.:twisted:

Have fun in the forums and feel free to jump in on the discussions at any time.