I need a basic DMX switch controller

David Ashton

After searching the net I have been unable to locate a simple dmx switch controller, does anyone know of a system like this,
I need to operate 120 channels, with 20 groups, just off or on,
it needs to be stand alone, not part of a big package,
So can anyone suggest such a program or suggest a programmer who could make it?
On a touch screen would be required.

Last edited by a moderator:
After searching the net I have been unable to locate a simple dmx switch controller, does anyone know of a system like this,
I need to operate 120 channels, with 20 groups, just off or on,
it needs to be stand alone, not part of a big package,
So can anyone suggest such a program or suggest a programmer who could make it?
On a touch screen would be required.

We have a product that might work for you depending on some factors. We developed it for clubs to have buttons on a touch screen to control light cues, but it might work for what you are trying to do.

I think the main issue is what do you mean by groups. Are you dividing your 120 channels into 20 groups that do not overlap ( so you only need 20 buttons instead of 120 ) or do the groups overlap? If they overlap, what do you want the behavior to be with the overlapped channels?

Do you want the behavior to be "push and hold to turn on - release,to turn off" OR "push to turn on. Push again to turn off "

The website is plexuslightingcontrol.com. We don't talk about the buttons, so if you are interested shoot,me a PM and I will walk you through the process.

Assuming you want a field of buttons no a touch screen that controls your dmx relays, all of your buttons fit on now screen, and the overlapping groups issue works as you want, this is a potential answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back