Wireless Lemo (female?) to Male locking 1/8"

NickVon

I've not found such a thing to to exist. I Have what I think are two Beige Head worn mic Elements with the 3pin LEMO connectors on them. I've done some searching and found then Senheisers 2k, 3k, 5k series use this type of connector to pair with those series of body-pack transmitters.

Does a compatible adapter exist to instead use these elements on a EW100/EW300 series pack with the locking 1/8" plug. Or even if they could adapted to the Shure or AT standard I could donated them to another group?

Do such adapters exist, and if so where can I find them / what am i actually looking for?

Nick,

I don't believe adapters exist. You'd have to remove the connector from the mic cable and replace it with the correct type. Depending upon the mic type and the pack type, it may not be as simple as just soldering a new plug. Some combinations need resistors to provide DC bias for the mic, and other wiring variations. Accurate information seems to be hard to find, as the manufacturers want you to buy everything from them. A good dealer, that sells a lot of wireless from several brands, might be able to help you. This is one area where standards have not been made. Hey Audio Engineering Society, are you listening?

This is kind of what I figured. I don't have the technical dexterity to try rewiring a body-pack Element with a 1/8" locking connector. Maybe I can find someone, or give them away. Thanks

If you can find exact model info on those mics, you might be able to find someone on here to put new ends on for you. USPS Flat-Rate boxes are your best friend :) If I wasn't so bogged down at my actual job, I would offer my services.

Here are the photos of the element. there are no words or numbers on it with the exception of small red band, 1 reads "R27035" and the other "R27039" They appear to be identical mics so i presume some sort of serial number/manufacture order, but wasn't able to find anything online.

proxy.php
http://imgur.com/a/ZRaA2#0

the connector is labled with the connector type "LEMO FVB.00"

Last edited:
Going to send the back to DPA, and have then wire on some locking 1/8" 35 bucks a each, what a deal. Nice guys over there in Colorado :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back