Longman Led Pars always fade in 2 sec.

TheTheaterGeek

EOS Addict
Premium Member
Fight Leukemia
I have some Longman Pars, I have created a profile and they seem to be working.

Only thing is, They fade every time I change a parameter. Seems to be in about 2 sec.

Can't seem to locate a Color/Intensity speed setting in the fixture, nor hidden in the dmx layout.

Anyone have any solutions? or is this something I will have to try and create a hack for?(I figured how to snap them off. Setting strobe channel to full and intensity to zero in 0 sec.)

Im on the Element, most current software.

My LED's (different brand) have dimmer curve settings controlled not by DMX but from the switches on the back. The curve can be set from non-existent to VERY slow like 3 or 4 seconds. Perhaps that's what's going on.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441057471.619595.jpg

These are the menu settings. Not sure where to start. I have fiddled with a few of them but I don't think anything changed.

Are you talking about a cross fade from one color to another or it goes black and then to the color.

I would throw it on the work bench and figure out the channel map, set everything to full and work your way through it channel by channel.

i see there in the menu ...FADE MODE i bet if you set that to the lowest seting 00 you will have it fixed ...seen it on other fixtures not fun

set all of the intrenal setting to 0

BUILT-IN PROGAM SPEED 00
BUILT-IN SPEED 00
COLOR JUMPING 00

i see there in the menu ...FADE MODE i bet if you set that to the lowest seting 00 you will have it fixed ...seen it on other fixtures not fun

set all of the intrenal setting to 0

BUILT-IN PROGAM SPEED 00
BUILT-IN SPEED 00
COLOR JUMPING 00
That's what I was thinking too.

These are the menu settings. Not sure where to start. I have fiddled with a few of them but I don't think anything changed.
Wow... and this kids is why we don't just buy the cheapest Chinese LED we can find.

Haha. Yup. I wouldn't have bought these. But its what I got. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back