Looking for Gobo/Color Listings on ADJ ViziSpot/Hybrid

DMxLR

Alright this may be a long shot but I have seemingly come up short when looking for this info elsewhere. I am going into a venue in a couple weeks that has ADJ ViziSpot 5R, ViziBeam 2R Hybrids, and ViziBeam 5R. Due to the time table I am trying to get a pretty extensive pre-program done before I arrive. The issue I have run into is that the Spot and Hybrid do not list the actual colors or gobos in their manuals. After contacting ADJ to see if they could provide this info such as they did for the 5R Beam they advised that they would not. If anyone happens to have this info I would be very grateful for it.

Contact the venue, or somebody who's done a show there and ask them, or build your show using referenced data (palettes) and fix it during load in.

FWIW, ETC Nomad shows the Hybrid 2R having:
- 13 colors: red(1), blue(2), green(3), yellow(4), magenta(5), light blue(6), orange(7), pink(8), gold(9), navy blue(10), UV(11), CTO(12), CTB(13).
- 14 gobos: open(1), small to large circles (2 thru 6), triangle(7), 5 point star(8), teardrop circle (9), dot circle(10), 6 bar star(11), 8 point propeller(12), 6 point scythe(13), 5 point fan(14)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There's no entry for the color wheel or gobos for the Spot 5R. Maybe the video gives some clues.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's Perfect! I am actually the venue's house LD, the problem for me was in the fact that we have had to strike the spots for another event going on and the Hybrids are actually still enroute. With your info on the 2R though I can definitely get what I need since we had the realization that the 5R Spot manual may be useless for this but they have the gobo and color selection on the side of the box.

Thanks for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back