My Portfolio

I would work on condensing your resume to 1 page. I usually put credits first, education second, and then skills. Since it looks like your focus is lighting, drop sound off of it and only out it back on when applying for jobs related to sound. Eventually nobody will care where you went to high school, but until you're out of college that's ok.

There are some grammar issues or missed commas in your "about" section. This continues in your descriptions for your shows. I personally don't like the third person, and don't think I'd include the descriptions at all. If I were looking to hire you, I know how to light a show so I don't need the play by play. The projections at least give you a reason to talk about how you created and implemented the content but at least in beauty and the beast you repeated yourself a bit.

Your pajama game description has captain spelled wrong. So have someone close to you read through everything to catch errors you may not have seen. Hope that helps a bit.

Via tapatalk

The way I've always done my portfolios/resumes is having 1 copy that has everything on it, regardless of how many pages. Then from that I create smaller 1 page resumes. 1 resume for each area I have experience in. I seriously have like 4 or 5 resumes .

It'll take a little longer, but it will be worth it.

The way I've always done my portfolios/resumes is having 1 copy that has everything on it, regardless of how many pages. Then from that I create smaller 1 page resumes. 1 resume for each area I have experience in. I seriously have like 4 or 5 resumes .

It'll take a little longer, but it will be worth it.

Thats what I do. I've got my CV or master resume that I update as I go, and then the general template I use for my one pages and I just copy and paste as needed for each job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back