Need help programming a ETC Ion lighting board

I have a ETC Ion board that just got sent in and got the new upgrade and I'm having a problem programming sub masters. How do I program the sub master sliders to the whole board not just to the file I'm writting cues in?

Sub masters will stay with the "show". When you open a new show, you have the option of what to load. If you unselect the sub masters box, then it will not load/overwrite the existing subs.

Subs, cues, groups, color pallets, focus pallets and all that stuff is only saved within the show file. Like he said above, you can deselect certain elements while loading in a new show to not overwrite the previous data.

Create a generic file with sub masters and other settings just the way you like them. Use it as your default starting point for a new show. Be sure to make a couple backups of it in case you write over it.

Also, you can choose to Merge aspects of one show to the other. So select merge choose the show you saved your submasters in, and select just the submasters.

here it is....
once you have your light set to how you want them you then push record, then go to your slider and leave it down position, then push both bump buttons at the same time, then light in bump button will turn on.
so
record>move fader all the way down>push both bump buttons at same time....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back