OSRAM KREIOS FLx 90W NOW IN STOCK

DELO72

Only a few years later than we planned. Come see them at the OSRAM booth at LDI in Oct.

90W
120V
5000 Lumens (equal output to a 500W T3 Halogen Flood Light)
92 CRI
3500K Warm White
IP65 for indoor and outdoor use
Gel Frame included
MSRP- $350
Phase cut dimmable to ~15%
594056-KREIOSFL_theater_I_HR Cropped.jpg

BEAUTIFUL (and AT LAST!), oh how I'd love to have some of these for a few general uses and put some in some venues I work in.
I wish I could get to LDI and check them out.

Thanks for the kind words folks. We'll be getting samples out to our reps and partners over the next month, so if you can't get to LDI, maybe give one of them a call and see if you can swing by and see it. Also...stay tuned. We may be doing a contest at LDI or leading up to it for a chance to win some for your space. (just hashing out the terms/details now, so my PR folks are probably going to kill me for even mentioning it early). /Like us (Sylvania) on Facebook to be notified when we make the announcement. https://www.facebook.com/SYLVANIA . We'll also do a press release in conjunction with the Tradeshow I'm sure.

Wow, that's a very nice price and it includes the color frame too.
Now for the other questions:
>Where is the spec sheet, not yet on the website :excitable:(dang, wasn't there a tapping fingers smiley at one time?)
>How long is the cord?
>How big is the bolt hole in the yoke? (Since it is IP65 rated I can see the use of a large yoke hole for some exterior uses, and the smaller hole for standard theatrical clamps for other uses, I wondered if there were perhaps two different SKU's for the FL)
I hope these fly off the shelves for you. (Perhaps via Amazon drone???)

Wow, that's a very nice price and it includes the color frame too.
Now for the other questions:
>Where is the spec sheet, not yet on the website :excitable:(dang, wasn't there a tapping fingers smiley at one time?)
>How long is the cord?
>How big is the bolt hole in the yoke? (Since it is IP65 rated I can see the use of a large yoke hole for some exterior uses, and the smaller hole for standard theatrical clamps for other uses, I wondered if there were perhaps two different SKU's for the FL)
I hope these fly off the shelves for you. (Perhaps via Amazon drone???)

1 meter cord (no plug)
13.2 mm hole (fits a standard 1/2 bolt C-Clamp)
Spec sheet not posted yet...? Odd. Thanks for letting me know. I'll work on that today.

Congratulations @DELO72 I know it's been a LONG battle!

It seems to me that when we talked about this in the past it was going to consume more like 125 watts and list price was going to be over $400. 90 watts/5,000 lumens and a street price that is likely to be a little over $300 is AWESOME!

I will be ordering 12 in the next year, as soon as I can work it into my budget.

Nice! However I keep getting 404 errors when i try to see the info on the site. @DELO72 way to stick with it!

LS

I'll get them to fix the broken link. Thank you for letting me know!

So I see prices from $350 to way up - one was over $1500.

And sorry I've been behind but is the "dimmable" via mains dimming. or is there a low-volt or data connection?

So I see prices from $350 to way up - one was over $1500.

And sorry I've been behind but is the "dimmable" via mains dimming. or is there a low-volt or data connection?

Wow... Over $1500... If they are selling them successfully at that price then we WAY underestimated the market. :)

Mains Dimming. The Dimming is via Phase Cut standard feed out of dimmer racks. Because of this, it varies from dimmer to dimmer (even among the same manufacturer) so It's impossible to put a spec. We do have the ETC Certification results back and it works well on the Sensor family. Not at all on legacy Unison racks. It won't dim all the way out to 1%, FYI. It'll probably cut out (visually) at the teens in terms of % of light. And same for coming back on. Great for a Work Light over the stage or catwalks, not so great for a house light. We went this way to make something that could be used in place of current fixtures, without needing additional DMX cable (and the added cost that a DMX driver adds).

Thanks. I assumed low end dimming was less than perfect - just wanted to be sure not dimned by data or low voltage.

Impressive stats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back