Mixers/Consoles Problems with my ilive-T112

Henning

I am currently having a problem with my Console. I can see the Microphones picking up but nothing plays over the system. I have tried resetting the console to a backup version, no music/mics will play over the sound system, though when I plug a portable speaker into the audio jack I can hear things picking up. Even when everything is unmuted I still hear nothing.

When looking through the event logs I found this: connect - failed, erno = operation timed out(clntthrd.cpp:137)

Is audio passing out an aux/mix bus? Are you sure your routing is correct? Can you hear anything through the solo bus? Are you using a stage box to power your mains? Is that showing a good connection?

Is audio passing out an aux/mix bus? Are you sure your routing is correct? Can you hear anything through the solo bus? Are you using a stage box to power your mains? Is that showing a good connection?
Yes its passing out, all the routing seemed correct, though a supervisor was fired and did not leave on good terms. When looking at the routing I could see that wires labeled Mono, Left, and right as well as some auxiliary wires looked like they had been pulled out. I can hear things through a solo bus, yes we are using a stage box and it is showing a good connection.

Is the routing INSIDE the console correct? IE, are you buses patched to your outputs on your stage box? Is there anything different looking on the console? Is your labeling on the console correct from the way your default show file usually displays? If someone left in a huff, they could have wiped your patch on your console...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back