Question - The new Strand NEO Console yes or no

First off, I've been looking for a site like this for awhile, its great. Here's the deal, I am the head lighting technition at a church and looking to do an upgrade on our consoles in 2 of our rooms. We currently use light factory to do everything, looking for something a lot more reliable. I have a chance to get my hands on 2 Strand NEO Consoles but can't find out a lot of info about them. Just wondering if anyone is using one, has heard anything about them or has any thoughts?? If you have a suggestion on a different console I'll take that to. Thanks guys.

First off, I've been looking for a site like this for awhile, its great. Here's the deal, I am the head lighting technition at a church and looking to do an upgrade on our consoles in 2 of our rooms. We currently use light factory to do everything, looking for something a lot more reliable. I have a chance to get my hands on 2 Strand NEO Consoles but can't find out a lot of info about them. Just wondering if anyone is using one, has heard anything about them or has any thoughts?? If you have a suggestion on a different console I'll take that to. Thanks guys.

Ironically, the Strand NEO console runs Light Factory software.

ST

Users who are viewing this thread

Back