Showtime Light-O-Rama

xander

Has anybody ever used the Light-O-Rama product? I have some secondhand ones that I am trying to get working and their website and customer service is pretty awful.

-Tim

I've been to the Lightorama forums but didn't find anything. Suppose I should post there. I came here because I am trying to network these using DMX and not their proprietary software. Just didn't think many Christmas light enthusiasts used the DMX aspect.

Thanks,
-Tim

I've been to the Lightorama forums but didn't find anything. Suppose I should post there. I came here because I am trying to network these using DMX and not their proprietary software. Just didn't think many Christmas light enthusiasts used the DMX aspect.

Thanks,
-Tim
So you know that your units function, but can't get DMX control? Have you also confirmed that the DMX signal you're tring to use is good? I'm sure there are some Christmas displays that choose DMX for one reason or annother. Hopefully the're also familiar with this brand and like to frequent forums to help others out. Good Luck.

If you post some specifics here about the issues you're seeing, you'd probably get some reasonable troubleshooting suggestions based on general electronics repair that some here are familiar with; if you find someone helpful on one of those other forums, they're more likely have more specific troublshooting advice.

Check out the Planet Christmas Forum, there are a few people on there that use DMX in their displays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back