Visualizer Overload!

bishopthomas

I'm looking for something that won't break the bank and don't need a slew of features. I need some type of software to generate designs that I can show to prospective clients. It doesn't have to generate plots and lists and databases, just some kind of medium to go from my head to my client's head. It would be fun if it would interface with my Pearl, but my primary goal is to be able to present something other than my terrible sketches drawn on pizza boxes. I'm not paying Vectorworks money when I don't need all it has to offer. What's out there that fits the bill without breaking the bank (<$1000)? I see Capture SmartSoft edition. I'm not familiar with Smartsoft but would learn it if that's the best way to go.

Grandma onpc has a Visualizer built in and its free. You would have to learn grandMA.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

There is this collaborative article discussing visualizers which seems to be pretty up to date. I think Light Converse is probably the least expensive professional option these days.

Best,
John

Bumping this thread..... Does anyone have any experience with Realizzer? I'm curious about that and Capture both for doing 3D viz and plots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back