Where to get parts for Robe Movers?

theisbr

Hey all,

I work for a church in Chicagoland and we have 6 Robe moving fixtures, 2 Colorspot 575AT, and 4 Colorwash 250AT. I am in need of some parts for these, mainly fans and was wondering where I might be able to obtain these parts. I did a google search of the model number of the fans that I could see and discovered that they are no longer in production. The other fan that I need to replace has had all the information destroyed so I don't know what part I am even looking for. I guess getting my hands on a service manual would be quite helpful, but again, I don't know where to find one of those either. Any help would be appreciated.

I took a brief look at lightparts, but there were only a couple of fans listed in the ROBE section and I can't tell if that is either of the fans that I am looking for (there is really no description on the website)

I am also having an issue with the static gobo wheel on one of the Colorspot 575AT's. The gobo wheel tends to get "lost" quite easily. It may be correct when the fixture first powers on, but can get out of sync when a specific gobo is called up. Usually when I do a reset on the fixture it homes properly but then looses its place after a couple of gobo commands. Any ideas on what to look for? I have tried to clean the magnet on this wheel, and made sure it is close to the sensor. Does this sound like the motor is going bad, or an issue with the magnet and sensor?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Brian

It does sound like you have a motor going bad, but first try swapping the sensor from a good unit to rule that out first.

As for the fans, have you tried contacting Robe directly?

http://www.robe.cz/contacts/north-america/

At the end of the day, you really only need to match up size + airflow rating + voltage and any fan that fits that criteria should work, but first I'd call Robe or any of their authorized dealers.

Thanks Les. I will give that a try. I had contacted Robe about some other replacement parts from the above link. The person that responded passed me to someone else and I have not heard back.

brian

Thanks Les. I will give that a try. I had contacted Robe about some other replacement parts from the above link. The person that responded passed me to someone else and I have not heard back.

brian

Hate when that happens. I'll bet LightParts in Austin Tx can help. I've called on them numerous times, and have always had good results. I have also had excellent with luck having my calls returned.

https://www.lightparts.com/

Fulllcompass.com can also help with Robe fixtures, although they are not listed on the website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back