18' x 32' and 20' x 40' Rear Projection Screens

LavaASU

I have access to a 20' x 40' rear projection screen (just screen, not frame) with a 1" tear and some dirt in a small area that is free to a school or non-profit that can pick it up in Las Vegas (or ship freight at your cost). It is the thick material that weights 200+lbs.

Also there is a 18' x 32' rear projection screen (again just the vinyl not the frame) thats in good used condition also in Vegas that is free to a school or non-profit. This also needs to be picked up or shipped freight at your cost. Weighs about 200lbs.

Both of these are $15,000-$20,000 screens

There will also be some pieces of RP material available if anyone needs material for custom projects/ building into sets/ ect from a screen that had a huge tear in it thats getting cut up.

If you are interested post or PM me with a couple of sentences about your school/organization and what they want the screen for, and how you would get it from Las Vegas.

We could possibly use this down here at CalPoly Pomona. We are within driving distance and if we could find some other stuff to pick up in Vegas or on the way, then the drive would definitely be worth it.

So the 32 x 18 RP is also gone. Went to someone that can pick it up. I will eventually have more. I frequently get small ones that can be UPSed (on your account) so if you need small feel free to PM me.

I am perfectly able to take anything you can spare on behalf of Cal Poly Pomona, Ill be in Vegas for LDI again and ill have my truck.

Thanks,
Clay

I'm sorry. There were a lot of people interested. When more become available I will try to make sure you get one. I have been extremely busy with work-- this donation stuff is something I do on a volunteer basis on the side because in a lot of cases otherwise this stuff goes in a dumpster.

Thank you for your consideration of our group for one of these screens. Didnt mean to sound rude in previous post. Thank you for thinking of and helping those groups that cant afford these items.

Agreed. Currently trying to find money to get automated lighting so we can train students to work on what they will see in the field.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back