1chnl. dmx relay

Van

CBMod
CB Mods
Premium Member
I ran a search but didn't see anything here, so I thought I'd ask. Anybody know of a manufacturer of a DMX controlable, single relay? I need two of them. 500 watt incandescent load on each so they need to be beefy enough to handle the load. I can't seem to find anything that is 1 ch. for under $150.00 ! seems ridiculous for a VERY simple device. Maybe I should just manufacture my own and sell them for 20.00 I'd make a mint.
TIA for the input.

I was going to tell you to try contacting someone like Doug Fleenor to see if they have something in the back they would sell you for cheap. Before posting that I hoped over to their website to look and their 1 chanel relay costs $467!!

Never mind. Build it yourself and I'll take one too.

NSI makes a dimmer/relay pack dds 5600. one is on ebay 170065590277, they typically sell pretty cheap. I believe that this is the minimum model that can support DMX and the one being auctioned off seems to have this option.

Sharyn

This ought to work for you.

proxy.php

Universal DMX-512 Dimmer / Relay pack
1 channel of DMX
Choose dimmer or relay set-up
Digital display
10amp Max
Programmable

Well under $ 100.00

Thanks Everybody. It's like Christmas all over again.

pg 50 of the 2007 BMI catalog. Its made by meteor and works flawlessly. It also has a non-voltage relay for anything else you would need.

The Chauvet model that BillESC posted has worked for me on a number of occassions. I usually just rented one for a couple of dollars when I needed it but I have now purchased two for a total of $137.60 (Aussie $$ by the way) so yeah. They are cheap and work well.

Just a thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Back