3" Frenels

Yea, Looks like i wll be comendeering all 3 5000VA UPS Backups, Building them into a custom AV cart/Road case with the lighting board on top along with the monitor on a pivot. Cable extentions on the side, and Cut outs in the back for plugs, with everythign labeled.

we will then have an extention cord coming from the wall 20amp cirucit, and as needed, when things arent being used i will swap the plug around..if the charge is looking low.

I think this should work, and is a great work around.

I'll post pics once i get it built, and some more once i get everythign set up and on stage. It should be amazing.

Last year we were the 1st school to ever bring our own lighting(black lights and strobe lights) this year we will be brining about a dozen 3"s built into the set, Source Four Pars with color scrollers, And a couple Source Fours with gobos, and possibly scrollers depending on budget.

This is my senior year..and i will make this look amazing, and show up our cross town rival(who is not hosting the festival after our admin made us back out) in their own theatre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back