360Q secondary Reflector Part #

Dustincoc

Anyone know what the Part number for the 360Q secondary reflector is? According to all my manuals it is 19-0060 but they shipped us 19-0060-25 which has a different shape and a smaller hole.

The -25 at the end sounds like a revision number. I hate when they do that! As most conventional lights do not have serial numbers, revisions can be maddening! Unless the original part has the part number stamped on it (doubtful) then there is no way of knowing if it is a 19-0060 or (for argument sake) a 19-0060-10. I would call them and ask if there is an older version of the part as the new one does not fit. In most other industries, when a revision is released, the revised part is sent as a kit that allows you to fit it in older units. Our industry appears to be the exception!

Altman doesn't even list that part number in any of their paperwork so I'm not sure, even the parts catalog doesn't include it.

did some research into that today - never throw out an old catalog.

Are you sure you got a 19-0060-25? Says in my various parts catalogs that part was removed from the market in like 2004. The 19-0060 replaced it though my own description for that part is “Retro Secondary Reflector w. holes.” That description later got dropped. Still available however.

My 7/8/98 exploded pictorial of the fixture however lists this part as a 70-0057 "#360Q/1KL Cone Etched" That's also still a valid part though I have no idea of why this part number is listed as an assembly or named a etched cone. None the less it also seems to be the proper if not origional part specified for this as I call it "gate reflector." List price on it is cheap or cheaper than the proper retrograde upgrade as it were part and worth a shot in trying I think.

Might be worth a try if not sending back and getting the other reflector. If you did indeed get a 19-0060-25 Altman would no doubt be willing to take it back without a restocking charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back