The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Conventional Fixtures 360Q

Discussion in 'Lighting and Electrics' started by technical, Apr 6, 2009.

1. technical

technical Member

I wanted to know if anyone know what a old 360q 6x9,6x12,6x22 would be selling for.

2. waynehoskins

waynehoskins Active Member

Ballpark, about 75-150, depending on condition and market and all. Also if you're in a rush to sell (or buy, whichever way it is).

I picked up some for as low as $40 on Ebay last year. It was a stupid good deal I couldn't pass up. Average seemed to be about $100 when I was looking.

3. Les

Les Well-Known Member Premium Member

Yup that sounds about right. About $50-150 used. Sometimes lower if the seller doesn't know what they are dealing with. I see a lot of starting bids at $9.95 for the '80's models. Most of what you will find are rental companies clearing out their old equipment. I bought 4 6x9's for something like $100 for the lot. Not great shape, but I was able to salvage some lenses, reflectors and hardware. Plus the lens tubes were still good. They were the old style complete with stripped out tilt locks, etc.

4. tcahall

tcahall Member

I concur on the price range. I just (hopefully) picked up some 6x16s on GearSource.com for $55

Tim.

5. ship

ship Senior Team Emeritus Premium Member

Yep, about $90.00 I would pay for a servicable one that perhaps needs attantion. Price went up for a while and down currently I expect but that's what I would pay in being fair overall for one in working condition. Short of that and needing a lot of work, $45.00 depentant on lens type - shorter focus being more worth the price if blue over green in lens.

6. gafftapegreenia

gafftapegreenia CBMod CB Mods

Prop-tart
    Ya really got to hand it to Altman for how long the 360(Q) line has been going. Even with the S4 taking over the market, it seems those Altman's just won't die.

7. RTDesigns

RTDesigns Member

360Q still rocks, and I'd take an Altman fixture over an S4 anyday. I saw several on ebay last month that went for practically nothing. I think the shipping cost more than the units sold for, and they looked to be in decent shape.

8. jxgriffi

jxgriffi Active Member

Technical Director
    We put up a bunch (still have a bunch left) of white 6x's (16s and 22's) for $40 working, $20 non-working on Craigslist. We just wanted to get rid of them...only stuff people wanted were the S4 Pars and Fresnels. We still have the 16's and 22's.