A Electrosonic Linkit 12 Lighting Board

Does anyone know how to operate a Electrosonic Linkit 12 lighting board?

I have been asked to fix a hall's lighting rig, but it is old. They have homemade dimmers and this analog board, which I have no idea how to use. They have no contact with the guy who used to operate, so there is no-one onsite I can ask. Google also doesn't have much info either.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

http://www.electrosonic.com/sites/default/files/ESWorld/esw1complete small.pdf {page 8]
this is a 30+year old 2 preset manual desk, it is probably dead or dieing through old age and dust and corrosion, the dimmers, on the other hand may still be functional, there's nothing much to say about operation, just bring up a master and each channel fader should bring up the lights on that number dimmer, there are 2 presets, which are duplicates, allowing you to set the next state then crossfade from one preset to another.It is very old, very basic, will have no memory functions and is most unlikely to be working.

You should have a grand master and X/Y split faders. To check for operation bring all three to 100% then bring up the single dimmers. That will take any guess work out. I would also bring up the top and bottom single dimmers up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back