A Little Introduction...

Good Evening All,

Just thought I'd say hi, and give a little background information; as I've been posting a bit, but haven't really introduced myself:)

I've been doing tech work since I was about 10, when I started getting involved at school (opped my first production at 12); and I've been doing lighting ever since:) I got into sound a couple of years ago and I've done a bit of SM'ing, but I'm predominately lighting.

Currently I'm the head LD at our High School and just recently finished (well finished designing, the show's still running) designing our senior production.

As I said, I'm mostly a lighting guy, but I'm involved with sound, and can op a mixing console no worries (**** I love our Allen & Heath btw).

I've done a bit of contract work for a couple of mates in the industry as well, which is always good to give you a bit of £££.

I think that's a fairly comprehensive intro, but reply with any questions!!!

Welcome to the Chaos you have become involved in. ;)

I too have been posting a bit but haven't really introduced myself either...:twisted:

You might like to update your profile to reflect your UK location, we have a bit of a habit of assuming people without locations are over in them states...

Welcome aboard, X! Have to ask you about your screen name - what is the story behind it - if you don't mind sharing?

Post often and share the wealth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back