A Minnesotan Techie

Techtress

Hello, there.

I came across this site while I was avoiding homework on facebook. I was googling for my social studies project and poof!

Here I am, a day later, all signed in.

I've been in tech crew for a few weeks now, as a reject actor....I'm glad I was rejected! Tech crew beats out jazz band fairly often... =D

Definately lovin' it all.

Welcome fellow Minnesotan! I am no longer alone (yeah I know that some of the other guys spend some time near MN but none that introduced themselves like this!)

Welcome aboard Techtress.

Have a pleasant stay here at controlbooth.com. Emergency exits are clearly marked and the fire extinguisher is at the end of the hall.:twisted:

Um, we do have a hall, right?:confused:

If you're looking for information on a specific topic, the search function is your friend. If you're just browsing, that's fun too.

If you have a question, ask it. If you have an answer, please share it with the rest of us.

Welcome!

Controlbooth.com is the ultimate way to procrastinate on homework.

Not a full time Minnesotan, but since I live here 3/4 of the year at school, I'm working on the accent. Right aftah I finish me up nort 'sconsin accent.

Hi Techtress,

Glad you're here. As Cdub260 pointed out, the search function is your friend. Make sure you check out the glossary as well.

Emergency exits are clearly marked and the fire extinguisher is at the end of the hall.:twisted:

Um, we do have a hall, right?:confused:

We have emergency exits? :shock: I thought I was trapped here!

(Yes, we have a hall, somewhere...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back