A new iRFR for ETC Eos

sosayweall

Happy Friday,

With the addition of OSC to EOS 2.3 you can now use programs like OSC to remotely control the console. In the introduction video they demonstrate TouchOSC with a custom layout for iPad. So I decided to make one for iPhone 6+!

Because Control Booth will not let me upload TouchOSC files, you'll need to download them from my blog. Sorry for the plug. :/ Link HERE.

I will be making a detailed tutorial this weekend and post it on YouTube and my blog. But for those who can figure it out, at the least the annoying part is done.

What buttons do you think I'm missing?

Attachments

• IMG_0838.PNG
    IMG_0838.PNG
    193.9 KB · Views: 677
Rem Dim at first glance.

Forward slash / for addresses on other then universe 1, if assuming the double press of period doesn't function the same way as RRFU.

I've been trying to find either "written" or "video" tutorials to even know where to being. It seems like getting the OSC app for your i device and and setting up look is the easy part. How about the getting the app to talk to the ETC Element/Ion. I'm looking for a some sort of tutorial before i drop the money to play wit the app, and make my own :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back