Affordable Qlab "GO" Button Box

It went through, its already in the mailbox!
Was here when I got back from my long weekend. Hooked up to my main Qlab machine and everything just worked (as I expected)! Fits nice up on my Vi3000 sound board. Yes the cable comes out the right side and the playback machine is to the left, but the long cord is no problem and doesn't look bad.
Thanks!

Was here when I got back from my long weekend. Hooked up to my main Qlab machine and everything just worked (as I expected)! Fits nice up on my Vi3000 sound board. Yes the cable comes out the right side and the playback machine is to the left, but the long cord is no problem and doesn't look bad.
Thanks!
Excellent!

Finally got around to really completing the install. Put both USBs in a cable sleeve and it fits nice on the board too! The right exit isn't super ideal, but works with them, in the cable sleeve well. Works and looks great. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20230913_094010.jpg
    20230913_094010.jpg
    657 KB · Views: 100
Finally got around to really completing the install. Put both USBs in a cable sleeve and it fits nice on the board too! The right exit isn't super ideal, but works with them, in the cable sleeve well. Works and looks great. Thanks!
Looks great!

How difficult would it be to reprogram this device from QLab keyboard emulation to MIDI? I just received two that I purchased on Amazon and realize I'd prefer MIDI so that it functions even if QLAB accidentally goes to the background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back