Aloha and Hola

aloralis

I've been looking for this type of forum for several days. You have no idea how great it was to read some of the threads and realize that this is the place where you can get help from peers.
I did lighting and sound work in college and after but all elementary stuff. I'm often finding myself put into projects working with old equipment that someone dusted off from a storage area and handed to me hoping it will do the trick.
I'm really happy to be connected to folks who might be able to lend a helping hand.

A.

Welcome to the Booth Aloralis! You'll find a great mix of educators, church and community theater volunteers, working pros, students, and even people who work for the manufacturers here. All dedicated to learning more and helping others get started. Too often people stop in get one question answered and leave missing the big picture of how much information is here waiting for you.

Check out our Wiki Glossary and Collaborative articles to get you started. Look up on the left side of the screen and you'll find "CBWiki" with a little drop down arrow. Click the arrow to find the link to the glossary and collaborative articles.

Get to know the search function, there are amazing treasures hidden in the archives here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back