Altman Spectra Strip and Lens Spread

NeroCaesar

Hello I am looking at buy some LED Spectra Strips and wanted to get the SPectraCube Lens Spread but there are options.

The question is, does any one know if the lens spreads are like Silk and go left right or like frost and spread 360?

I am using them for up light on my vinyl Cyc and trying to choose between 30 or 60 deg
If its left to right I am def landing on 60 deg

Your best bet is to simply call Altman and ask.

I guess the concept of expecting manufacturer support has been beaten down by consumer product support - almost nonexistent - so folks come to forums for help... Look at the number of products where "support" is a user forum, moderated by an employee who knows nothing about the products, I guess that set the standard.

For most professional products, though, there remains real support from the Mothership. AVID and Yamaha professional mixers come with 24/7 support phone numbers, ETC is legendary for its phone support. I'm sure someone at Altman can answer the OP's question in 30 seconds or less.

I would also think that sussing out the type of support "The Mothership" is willing to provide would be important in choosing expensive products you are going to invest in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back