Altman sues former General Manager over grow light

gafftapegreenia

CBMod
CB Mods
Last edited:
Marijuana has NO place in the Lighting industry! :naughty::angryoldman::naughty:

:p:cool:

I don't know which is more far-fetched--this story, or Christopher Meloni returning to Law & Order, but both first appeared on April 1th.

Marijuana has NO place in the Lighting industry! :naughty::angryoldman::naughty:

:p:cool:
But lighting has a place in the cannabis industry. Splains the lawsuit and likely the corporate move. Don't over sample the product... :angryoldman::excitable::legalstuff:

:dance::stumped:

But lighting has a place in the cannabis industry. Splains the lawsuit and likely the corporate move. Don't over sample the product... :angryoldman::excitable::legalstuff:

:dance::stumped:
@TimMc When you posted: "Don't over sample the product..."
Digital over sampling OR. . ?
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Reactions: Van
Sorry folks, but growing weed with artificial light is just wrong. It needs to face the challenges of being grown the way mother nature intended. You can't get Maui Wowie or Tulsa Tops with artificial lights, remember the wisdom of Johnny Hempseed!!!

Or so I've heard.

Sorry folks, but growing weed with artificial light is just wrong. It needs to face the challenges of being grown the way mother nature intended. You can't get Maui Wowie or Tulsa Tops with artificial lights, remember the wisdom of Johnny Hempseed!!!

Or so I've heard.
Tulsa Tops? Is that a Hanson bros. brand? Mmmmm Hops... brewing, they do.

Tulsa Tops? Is that a Hanson bros. brand? Mmmmm Hops... brewing, they do.
Tulsa Tops was the primo weed that was naturalized in rural areas near Tulsa, much of it in Osage County. It was also the un-official name of Leon Russell's back up band during the Tulsa years.

Sunlight while helpful you can get clones of what you want and artificial lighting and grow whatever you want. It is all based on soil and nutrients and clones. If you don’t believe me look to Trailer Park Boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back