AMDJ does it again...

soundlight

Here's the joke of the day...get ready for it...go!

While I do see the practical uses for it in small DJ setups, the only thing that I can think of when I see this is the showgun...and that's like comparing a derringer to a bazooka. The derringer has its uses at close range, but the bazooka will take you out long distance!

Last edited:
ahahahahahahahaha!

EDIT: I also like on that site how a lot of the prices are actually higher than list!

EDIT: I also like on that site how a lot of the prices are actually higher than list!

CenterStage will give you a good deal, you just have to call them to get it.

*After laughing for 5 minutes*

I...oh wow...oh lol...this is why I like AMDJ, they always do hilarious things.

I think, what we need to do, is get one of those, and then aim a Showgun at it. We shall then take pictures of the destruction and have many a good laugh. Muwahaha.

Put it a few feet away from a showgun, put the showgun at full and zoomed all the way down, and the AMDJ showsquirt will melt!

SWEET! I've got to get a couple of those for the new theater! :rolleyes:

Top with lampshade for a great table lamp...

Top with lampshade for a great table lamp...

Oh no... Don't say that Alex. You know how Derek feels about table lamps.

Down Derek Down! Easy big fellow you can't afford one... YET.

it's ugly and all it needs in some text saying

*item to scale

below the image on the website

No, for track lighting, it's gotta be small and quiet. the Martin smartMAC comes out in march 08. That's what I'm talkin' about.

That is kickass... and if you firmly affix the shade, you can pan/tilt with the light. Run it off of timecodes, and your morning alarm can now include a strobing light in your eye... I like it...
I feel like someone somewhere has a really kickass DMX lighting setup in their home. A push of a button changes the whole atmosphere... nice... I wish I was rollin' in dough. Track lighting? Psht, how about 5 VL1000TSD instead.

My office has some i-cove doing under shelf and ceiling lighting -- in addition to some Elation dimmers controlling the over heads, desk lamps, juice cans w/ gels for corner up-lights, etc. I can go from hand-drafting work lights to acid-trip in no time at all. Using a silly chauvet DJ controller mounted on the desk -- works for me!

Am working on a concept for install that my company is bidding on to make a whole house DMX controlled -- Pharos architectural dimming, CKs up the wazoo (icove, color blasts, etc). The great thing is the house was just built and has 1200amp 3-phase service coming on so there is NO WAY we are running out of power.

But Padawan, you get 800 ADJ Advantage Points when you buy the Accu Fog!

Unfortunately, the only thing they're good for is more ADJ crap.

The only thing I've ever been happy with from them is their o-clamp. I use them for pinspots and other stuff that weighs less than 5 pounds. Elation, OTOH is doing quite a bit better. And I expect that to continue as Eric Loader has taken over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back