AMDJ does it again...

I was planning to build a F50 onto a studio spot base. I figured it would be pretty cool for some of the more weird shows. But once again ADJ comes up with something weird again. Still F50 on studio spot base would be better than their cheap stuff.

ADJ is turning into Taco Bell. Did you ever notice Taco Bell has 10 ingredients and four tortilla products. Every month they sit down and say, "How can we mix the same ingredients this month. Wait I know, lets put the burrito inside a taco! We'll call it a "Burtaco"!

ADJ is doing the same thing. It's only a matter of time until we see the "Accufog LED with optional police beacon attachment".

ADJ is turning into Taco Bell. Did you ever notice Taco Bell has 10 ingredients and four tortilla products. Every month they sit down and say, "How can we mix the same ingredients this month. Wait I know, lets put the burrito inside a taco! We'll call it a "Burtaco"!

ADJ is doing the same thing. It's only a matter of time until we see the "Accufog LED with optional police beacon attachment".

It'll also have a 4.9mW laser with the cheesziest attempts at shape generation ever. You'll also be able to control the fixture with a one button controller that connects via a 1/4" TS connector and cycles through programs called: "why did I buy this?", "this thing sucks", "wait, it ran out of fog juice already?", "wait...I've seen this program before...it was the first one", and "if I wanted a fog machine, I could've just bought one".

LMAO. It will also display needs more american DJ fluid when it runs low :D.

I thought they made a light already that had a built in fogger. I'll have to look for it.

One of my favorite american dj lights was the verti-pro II. Built in dmx, and programs. With a couple of them linked up you could really have a nice little light show for dj's.

Eliminator lighting has this light/fogger combo unit.

8 F100's? Was this out doors? You could fill a football stadium in about 5 minutes with 8 F100's. That's impressive.

Do they think if they raise the prices on shabby gear that it will attract commercial buyers?

Apparently ADJ hasn't heard of getting what you pay for....

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back