America's Most Wanted Studio Gear for sale

dvsDave

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Senior Team
CB Mods
Fight Leukemia
This is crazy they are all going for 9$ each right now. I wonder what the catch is.

No catch; t's a surplus auction with several days left. I guarantee when all is said and done they will sell higher for than $9. You also have to go to the location for pickup which in this case is Washington DC. No mechanisms are in place for shipping.

Last edited:
Make sure you read the fine print. You must go and pick up your items in person. So, great deals if you live in the area. Auction ends in 2 days.

No catch; t's a surplus auction with several days left. I guarantee when all is said and done they will sell higher for than $9. You also have to go to the location for pickup which in this case is Washington DC. No mechanisms are in place for shipping.

True, but there are pack and ship companies that exist that will be happy to collect your auction items and send them to you. Really a non-issue.

Yes, there are pack and ship companies, but with a day to go, this could pose some challenges based on the information available on the auction website. I really wish that I lived in the area because some of these items are a definite steal!

However, if there are local CBers who would want to offer a service to those who might purchase something, speak up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back