AMX Systems

C-21 is ACN ready. When the standard hits....it's ready to go.

According to my sources, the shownet interface on the racks is nearly the same as the one on the SN110's. I'm hoping the do the update for the 500 series consoles, C21 racks and the SN110's. We'll see. Probably dreaming on that one.

Well considering that Strand really doesn't support (isn't developing anything for) the 500 series anymore, I doubt they would do it. I was told that when the Genlyte buyout happened they didn't keep those guys that developed that software around.....

Yeah, the C21 retrofit cut sheet was hard to find. I still hope the bids come in lower than the estimate and we don't have to go with this route. I ended up finding it just in time because the specs were just about to get sent out for bids.

I believe walk throughs happen in the next week or so and the due date is at the end of the month. Money is just a bit thin though because it is being stretched across bringing three spaces out of the AMX dark ages as well as replacing even more of our old Strand inventory.

According to my sources, the shownet interface on the racks is nearly the same as the one on the SN110's. I'm hoping the do the update for the 500 series consoles, C21 racks and the SN110's. We'll see. Probably dreaming on that one.

Not really.

It is SN110'esque but not really the same.

500 consoles are not the subject of further development to my knowledge.

SN110's are soon to face this fate as well.

Psht, I should figure out something good for our old rack and board. The dimmer room just has a pile of modules in the corner.

I need some along with some power supply cards and some ramp cards. If anyone has some let me know. Or a spare electronics module laying around, i'll retrofit mine.

You're in Houston, Call StageLight. They have ramp cards and power supply cards in stock.

No idea what they charge for them. But they usually keep a few of each around. I would be surprised if they don't have them. I am pretty sure that their New Orleans office has them, if the Houston office doesn't....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back