Analog Systems to give away

Discussion in 'Lighting and Electrics' started by bmiller025, Sep 20, 2019.

1. bmiller025

bmiller025 Member

Full time designer
    I have some old equipment I would like to get rid of, and I am interested in finding someone who could possibly still be using this stuff. I am not interested in selling it. I would only ask that you pay for the cost of shipping it to you.

The first is an old Leprecon six channel system. There is a Leprecon LP250C board, a Leprecon 2400 dimmer pack and the interconnect cable that goes between them. I have tested it, and only three channels work. I had no way of determining where the problem is. The 2400 is quite heavy, so shipping will be on the expensive side.

The second is a clever old system made by Spectrum Design and Development. There are three 4-channel dimmer packs, and two consoles. The first is a DZN, a single bank controller with some pretty entertaining ways of using it as a two-scene board. The second is a large two scene board with all sorts of interesting ways to control the output. I am quite sure the dimmer packs are good, and I am pretty sure the DZN is more or less functional, but I am pretty sure that the two-scene board is in need of repair. I used to have interconnect cables for these, but I haven't seen them for a long time. I can look, but assume that they are gone. The two scene board is pretty large, but not heavy.

I have photos I can send to anyone that is interested. It is not worth posting them here. I just want them out of my garage as soon as possible.

RonHebbard likes this.
  2. Chris Pflieger

Chris Pflieger Well-Known Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice