Analog Systems to give away

bmiller025

I have some old equipment I would like to get rid of, and I am interested in finding someone who could possibly still be using this stuff. I am not interested in selling it. I would only ask that you pay for the cost of shipping it to you.

The first is an old Leprecon six channel system. There is a Leprecon LP250C board, a Leprecon 2400 dimmer pack and the interconnect cable that goes between them. I have tested it, and only three channels work. I had no way of determining where the problem is. The 2400 is quite heavy, so shipping will be on the expensive side.

The second is a clever old system made by Spectrum Design and Development. There are three 4-channel dimmer packs, and two consoles. The first is a DZN, a single bank controller with some pretty entertaining ways of using it as a two-scene board. The second is a large two scene board with all sorts of interesting ways to control the output. I am quite sure the dimmer packs are good, and I am pretty sure the DZN is more or less functional, but I am pretty sure that the two-scene board is in need of repair. I used to have interconnect cables for these, but I haven't seen them for a long time. I can look, but assume that they are gone. The two scene board is pretty large, but not heavy.

I have photos I can send to anyone that is interested. It is not worth posting them here. I just want them out of my garage as soon as possible.

I have some old equipment I would like to get rid of, and I am interested in finding someone who could possibly still be using this stuff. I am not interested in selling it. I would only ask that you pay for the cost of shipping it to you.

The first is an old Leprecon six channel system. There is a Leprecon LP250C board, a Leprecon 2400 dimmer pack and the interconnect cable that goes between them. I have tested it, and only three channels work. I had no way of determining where the problem is. The 2400 is quite heavy, so shipping will be on the expensive side.

The second is a clever old system made by Spectrum Design and Development. There are three 4-channel dimmer packs, and two consoles. The first is a DZN, a single bank controller with some pretty entertaining ways of using it as a two-scene board. The second is a large two scene board with all sorts of interesting ways to control the output. I am quite sure the dimmer packs are good, and I am pretty sure the DZN is more or less functional, but I am pretty sure that the two-scene board is in need of repair. I used to have interconnect cables for these, but I haven't seen them for a long time. I can look, but assume that they are gone. The two scene board is pretty large, but not heavy.

I have photos I can send to anyone that is interested. It is not worth posting them here. I just want them out of my garage as soon as possible.
Do you still have the DZN two scene dimmer board and the spectrum power packs? I am very interested in placing a small, inexpensive lighting system in our church sanctuary. Thank you. Rick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back