The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Another newbie :)

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by goran, Oct 16, 2008.

1. goran

goran Member

Hey folks!

My name is Goran and I'm a 22-year old lighting designer/programmer from Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina.
    'Been working 'in the business' for a few years now, to be exact from 2002, first carrying stuff and helping (something like a roadie) and then 'got promoted' so at the moment I'm working in a venue (kind of a theater/concert hall/tv studio) in my hometown as a resident LD, but also working as a freelancing LD and programmer in Bosnia and the region.

Currently working on MA Lighting's Grand MA (ultra-light model) and Lightcommander 48, as well as Martin Lightjockey 2 but have some basic knowledge with other USB interfaces.

I have been reading 'the Booth' for some time now, and just wanted to register and say hello.

Oh yeah, I've been having some issues with the Grand MA, so I might as well post a thread soon :)

Feel free to give me a shout whenever you want

All the best!

G

2. philhaney

philhaney CBMod CB Mods

Hi Goran,

Welcome to the controlbooth.

Please do. :)

Tell us of some of your experiences while you're at it. ;)

3. ScottT

ScottT Lighting Programmer

welcome aboard goran!

Ask all that you want to and don't be affraid to use the search button first! It's very helpfull

Scott