Another Wireless Topic, Looking for Ideas

Eboy87

I'm looking into picking up a few wireless HH units for my pet sound company. I was looking into the Sennheiser Evolution wireless, partly because I'm a fan of Sennheiser, and have used them before, so I'm somewhat familiar. I was also looking at some of what AKG has to offer. The WMS400 from them looks intriguing.

I'm just looking into ideas now. First I need to replace my EQs, then add EFX, then wireless after that, unless I find a deal on Ebay. Anyway, I'd like to open the floor up for debate. What are you all using? Do you like them, or not? And why? And I'm not talking about Nady or Samson.

I've used the Sennheisers before, as well as some shures...the old shures and the SLX. I'd go with the shure SLX models because they've got some nice auto-setup features, such as the frequency selector and IR sync feature.

I've used the Sennheisers before, as well as some shures...the old shures and the SLX. I'd go with the shure SLX models because they've got some nice auto-setup features, such as the frequency selector and IR sync feature.
I have also used the SLX series, as well as the ULX series. The first system has a SM58 mic, while the second has a BETA 58 mic. I have been very happy with both. I agree, the IR feature is very handy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back