Any New cool lighting effects out there?

Joebar

Hi there Guys!

The question i have is if there is any new light effects for stand alone use in disco´s that has any "WOW" effect ,looks like there isn´t much news in that segment so i´m looking for any new items out there that got you thinking "wow that was a cool looking thing..." anything? anybody?

Best regards

Jocke

Well, I don't know about you, but nothing makes me say "Wow!" more than an
LED DMX Flame Thrower.:rolleyes:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOCAL FIRE ORDINANCES BEFORE PURCHASE OF THIS PRODUCT!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lasers are fun and look cool. An event center got one in their ballroom, and it looks cool.

Oh, and yes, that video was from a halloween party!

Lasers are fun and look cool.

Not to be the safety officer, but lasers can also be very dangerous when used incorrectly. From my "research", entertainment lasers, used in the US, over 4.9mW, require the operator to have a variance issued from the FDA.

*Just making sure the OP/chausman understands this*

BTW, The Chauvet Scorpion Storm series lasers seem very cool!!

Yeah those flamethrowers surely was amazing ,think i´ll have a hard time convincing fire safety that their completely safe indoors with a ceiling hight of 8-11´.Do you now any pricing and running costs for those? Lasers i´m totally in to, my last set was 2pc of Laserworlds CS-1500 RGB´s with a Hazebase hazer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYdGwTR14ck),really cool looking things.Got a couple of Chauvets cluster lasers both Scorpions ,Eclips and Cirrus´s like them alot since their abilaty to cover large areas ,and they´re quite cheap so you can hace a bunch of them too...:grin:

Yeah those flamethrowers surely was amazing ,think i´ll have a hard time convincing fire safety that their completely safe indoors with a ceiling hight of 8-11´.Do you now any pricing and running costs for those? Lasers i´m totally in to, my last set was 2pc of Laserworlds CS-1500 RGB´s with a Hazebase hazer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYdGwTR14ck),really cool looking things.Got a couple of Chauvets cluster lasers both Scorpions ,Eclips and Cirrus´s like them alot since their abilaty to cover large areas ,and they´re quite cheap so you can hace a bunch of them too...:grin:

That effect around 1min is pretty cool... One effect you could do is go all tiesto and get some LED tubes and build a giant circle of them around your mixing stand... That would be cool... tho i guess if your him you need to bill yourself as the new version of pink Floyd or led Zeplin...

Well, I don't know about you, but nothing makes me say "Wow!" more than an
LED DMX Flame Thrower.:rolleyes:

PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOCAL FIRE ORDINANCES BEFORE PURCHASE OF THIS PRODUCT!!!!

Ill take 10. How does that thing even work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back