Anybody need "Pin out" twist-loc

chieftfac

Didn't know if I should post this here (Help me out Dave)

I've been doing a little cleaning up around here and after 14 years at TFAC I've just found a bucket containing +/- 15 "pin out" 125/250 volt 3 blade twist-loc plugs and matching outlets. They were on a beam in FOH. Never saw them there and don't need them. (I use "pin in" twist-loc)

Here's the deal... If anyone has need for them please PM me and we can work something out.

I'll trade them for some pin in twist-loc or

I'll give them to a school, I'll even pay for shipping...

Just hate to see things like this go to waste...

Sorry to say everyone, but they are spoken for... Congrats soundlight

We should start a "classifieds" section on here. I could make a ton selling all the extra crap I have!

That's a good idea. Kind of like how eBay started as a place to look at other people's unused stuff!! Though, in this case, I'm just giving it as a donation to soundlight...

Anyone have any "pin-in" twist-loc plugs/connectors they don't need?!?!?!?!!!

Dave is working on it but there is liability and legal things plus other difficulties to overcome first. Controlbooth for the moment is not a market place. Quick and dirty plus friendly between members gets an occasional wink as in this situation but this should not become intended to be tried by any or all.

Want the market place, donate to the forum so Dave can upgrade it further and spend some time in figuring out how to make it all work to your wishes. Just today I was asked if I knew anywhere that would be interested in some 10 degree S-4 leko lens trains, I said E-Bay, than gave a few other websites. E-Bay and the other websites (Search "Used" gear on this webiste for them) and there is already enough places to list gear for sale or exchange.

Thank you Ship, Couldn't formulate my thoughts last night... Hope I haven't done anything wrong... I just wanted someone in our community here to get them if needed... I know from dealing with our local high school, they always seem to need the basic stuff (gel, lamps, gaff...) and there never seems to be any money in the budget. Tell the school system it's needed for sports, and the money flows...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back