anyone at a school with no budget need a few free twistlocks?

mrb

I hope this is ok to post, not advertising so I figure its ok.

Is there anyone at a school with no budget that could use some free 20amp 125v L5-20 male twistlocks? Theyre pass & seymour brand (not as good as hubbell or leviton IMO, but they are fine for theater use), black color. Theyre pulls but in perfect shape. I think there are 6. I will never use them since im all hubbell and leviton, and theyre driving me nuts by being here. I would rather mail them to a school that could use them than throw them away..... PM me if you fit the criteria and can use them.

Ok, the plugs found a new home.......

Better way would be to say PM' me about them in a not posted sale or conclusion of the deal.

Yep, to some extent frouned upon but also respected and ok in that's just how to make it work.

By the way, nothing wrong with P&S connectors. Different type, different engineering and personal preference.

Better way would be to say PM' me about them in a not posted sale or conclusion of the deal.

Yep, to some extent frouned upon but also respected and ok in that's just how to make it work.

By the way, nothing wrong with P&S connectors. Different type, different engineering and personal preference.

sorry, a little confused by your post. When i said found a new home, they are going to a school, for free, im even paying the postage. No sale or deal was made.

What should I have done?

To my knowledge, you did the right thing, and a fellow CB member was helped out. I see no issues, or TOS violations. Thanks for trying to help out your CB brethren.

~Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back