Anyone going to InfoComm?

Anyone going to InfoComm? Its June 12-14 in Orlando. A good amount of the lighting companies will be there as well as theater supply and an amazing display of A/V systems. This is a perfect show for you East Coasters who do not want to trek to Las Vegas for LDI. Plus, this shows 3 times the size of LDI.

I would love to, but I might have to hold off till next year. It's high on my list.

Anyone going to InfoComm? Its June 12-14 in Orlando. A good amount of the lighting companies will be there as well as theater supply and an amazing display of A/V systems. This is a perfect show for you East Coasters who do not want to trek to Las Vegas for LDI. Plus, this shows 3 times the size of LDI.

I'll be there, and I'm planning a "geekout" for the Thursday night of the show. Still working out details, but will post on the blog when I know...

John

I would love to, but I might have to hold off till next year. It's high on my list.

I believe it is back in Las Vegas next year. I'll attend that one. It saves on airfare! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back